The Centre for Enterprise, Markets, and Ethics (CEME) was delighted to co-host a roundtable discussion with St. Mary’s University on the 6th June 2019. The event took place at St Mary’s University, Twickenham and focused on Quakers, Business and Social Responsibility.
Key speakers included:
- – Professor Philip Booth, Dean of the Faculty of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences, St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- – Revd Dr Richard Turnbull, Director, Centre for Enterprise, Markets and Ethics and Visiting Professor, St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- – Dr Nic Burton, Senior Lecturer, Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University
- – Andy Fincham, PhD Candidate, Department of Theology and Religion, University of Birmingham
- – John Kimberley, Associate Professor, Birmingham City Business School